Himachal Holiday Group @ 5,999 - 8N/9D Himahcal Tour Package
Complete Himachal Tour Package With Amritsar
Shimla, Manali, Dalhousie, Dharamshala
8 Nights/ 9 Days
Pinjore Garden Timbertrail Solan Shimla Kufri Jakhu Temple Sundernagar Lake Mandi Pandoh Dam Hanogi Maata Temple Kullu KUllu Vaishno Devi Temple Shawl Factory Solang Valley Rohtang Pass Atal Tunnel Sissu Bir Billing Palampur Dharamshala Mcleodganj Dalhousie Khajjiar Amritsar Wagah Border Goldern Temple Jalliawala Bagh
A complete holiday experience is one where you can feel at ease and relax. Amidst the captivating valleys and scenic scapes, you should visit a place where you'll get to rejuvenate.
The Himachal tour package will revive your energy and give you a reason to feel delightful. Nestled in the heart of valleys and lush greenery - the place is all things wonderful.
From lakes to forests, and adventures to snowy peaks, you will have a lovely time on the tour. And if you like to travel by road, you can consider a cab for Himachal tour. Traveling by road will give you a glimpse of the raw beauty of mother nature.
Shimla is the most famous hill station, and Manali is the most preferred one. Visiting all the tourist destinations of these places will let you experience a holiday vibe. Also, the places around Manali are famous for snow adventure activities, which is heaven for an adventure seeker.
On your Himachal tour, you can try authentic Tibetan food and also shop for wonderful souvenirs from the bustling markets. The small village tours will give an insight into the heritage and culture of Himachal.
What's more, the places in Dharamshala will awe-inspire you, and you will fall in love with the beauty of the place. Plan your wonderful Himachal tour and feel the change.
Things you can't miss:
Snow fun adventure:
Himachal is synonymous with snow adventure and snow-related activities. You can have a good time trying snow adventures at various places in Himachal.
Many popular temples in Himachal will offer complete solace. You will love the vibe these temples will offer you.
Tibetan cuisine is quite different from Indian food. If you are a foodie, you must try Tibetan dishes on your tour. You will surely love the taste.
Meditating at different monasteries is something that you should try. It will give you a respite from your busy life, and you can experience peace of mind.
Himachal is nestled in the beauty of Himalayan ranges and snow valleys. On your tour, you can take nature walks to admire nature's bounty.
Day 01: Chandigarh– Shimla (130Kms, 3-4 hours)
- Once you reach Chandigarh, our driver will pick you up from the Chandigarh airport or railway station and take you to Shimla.
- Shimla is the most popular place in Himachal - known for its wonderful scenic views.
- On the way, you can visit tourist attractions like - Parwanoo, Pinjore Garden, Timber Trail, and Solan.
- Pinjore Garden is known for its beautiful views, and you can also stop here - to take pictures or for a lunch break.
- Timber Trail is known for its majestic views and is famous for resorts.
- Once you reach Shimla, you can check into your hotel and freshen up.
- If time, do visit the nearby local markets, have dinner, and retire for the day.
Day 02: Shimla-Kufri Local sightseeing
- It's time to explore the wonderful Kufri region.
- Have breakfast, and our driver will take you to famous attractions - Kufri, Green Valley, Himalayan National Park, Zoo, Fagu, Fun World, and Kali Bari Temple.
- Kufri and green valley are regions famous for snow fun activities.
- Himalayan National Park is a heaven for nature lovers and birdwatchers.
- Kali Bari temple is famous among locals.
- After which, our driver will take you to the Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple, and Jakhu Temple.
- The institute will offer you an insight into the culture of Shimla.
- Jakhu temple is famous for its tall Hanuman statue, and you can reach the temple by cable car.
- In the evening, you are free to visit the famous Mall Road - bustling with cafes and shops.
- You can also visit the famous Ridge and the busy Lower Bazaar.
- Have your dinner and head back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Shimla-Manali (260 Kms, 7-8 Hours)
- Get up to the wonderful views of Shimla.
- After breakfast, our driver will take you to Manali.
- On the way to Manali, you can stop at tourist destinations like - Sundernagar Lake, Mandi, Hanogi Mata Temple, and Kullu Shawl Factory. The views from the lake are fascinating.
- Hanogi Mata temple is famous among locals, and you can offer prayers in the temple.
- If you want to know about the shawl-weaving process, you can also visit a shawl-weaving factory in Kullu.
- Once you reach Manali, you can check into the hotel and freshen up.
- You are free to visit the famous Mall Road.
- Have dinner and retire for the day.
Day 04: Manali – Solang Valley-Rohtang Pass - Manali
- It's an eventful day today, as today you will visit the famous places Solang and Rohtang.
- Have your breakfast, and our driver will take you to Solang Valley - known for its snow adventure activities.
- If you love adventure, you can try activities like - skiing, paragliding, snow scooter riding, etc.
- If the weather permits, you can visit Rohtang Pass. It offers breathtaking views of the Himalayan ranges, but you need permission to visit the place.
- The driver will take you back to the Manali hotel.
- You can have your dinner and retire for the day.
Day 05: Manali sightseeing
- It's the day to explore Manali.
- Have breakfast, and our driver will take you to the famous tourist spots - Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashishth Temple, and Vashishth hot water sulfur springs.
- Hadimba Devi Temple is known for its architectural design and Vashishth hot water sulfur springs for their magical healing properties.
- After which, you can head to visit Club House, Buddhist Monasteries, and Van Vihar.
- Meditating in Buddhist monasteries will let you experience calm amidst the chaos.
- You can take a snack or lunch break near Van Vihar.
- After which, you can head back to Manali.
- In the evening, you can free to visit places like Tibetan Market, the Mall Road of Manali, and the old Manali Village.
- Have amazing food on the Mall road and visit old Manali village to get an insight into the culture of the place.
- Have your dinner and refute for the day.
Day 06: Manali - Dharamshala 07 hours journey (210 Kms, 7-8 Hours)
- Get up to the most amazing valley views and have your breakfast.
- Today, you will head to Dharamshala - the most pictorial place in Himachal.
- If you like to immerse in adventure fun, you can try white water rafting in Babeli near Kullu.
- After which, you will visit tea gardens and tea processing factories and Palampur, the famous Lord Shiva Hindu Temple at Baijnath. You can taste different flavors of tea at the factory. Visit the temple to offer your prayers.
- After which, you can halt for lunch.
- When you reach Dharamshala by evening, you can check into your hotel at Mcleodganj in the footsteps of Dhauladhar Himalayas.
- Mcleodganj is also the residence of the Holiness Dalai Lama.
- In the evening, you are free to explore nearby areas and markets, have authentic Tibetan food as dinner, and retire for the day.
Day 07: Dharamshala local sightseeing – Dalhousie (130 Kms)
- It's the day to explore Dharamshala at its best.
- Have breakfast, and our driver will take you to famous tourist spots like - Dalai Lama Temple, Bhagsu waterfall, Naddi, Dal Lake, War Memorial, Tibetan Monastery, St John Church, HPCA, Kangra Art Museum.
- Dalai Lama is the most famous temple in the region. Spending time at waterfalls is fun, especially during the rainy season.
- Dal Lake will offer you amazing scenic views. Tibetan monasteries will let you explore complete peace of mind.
- The art museum will give you an insight into the culture of the region.
- After an eventful day, our driver will take you to Dalhousie.
- Check into your hotel and have dinner, and it's time to retire for the day.
Day 08: Dalhousie - Khajjiar- Dalhousie
- Have an early breakfast and head to the most picturesque place in the region - Khajjiar.
- The place offers scenic views and is also known as a mini Switzerland in India.
- The scenic saucer-shaped plateau looks great, and it is surrounded by pine and deodar trees.
- The lake in the middle is an ideal picnic spot.
- You can make wonderful memories with your loved ones at the place.
- Also if you like nature, you can take a nature walk at the place.
- If you love adventure, try paragliding in Dalhousie.
- Head back to your hotel and have dinner, and it's time to retire for the day.
Day 09: Dalhousie-Amritsar (202 Kms, 5-6 hrs)
- It's the last day of your amazing tour but not the last time you visit Himachal.
- Have breakfast, and our driver will take you to Amritsar.
- After which, you can head for a half-day tour of the city and visit places like - Wagah Border, Jaliawala Bagh, and Golden Temple.
- Wagah border is famous for its beating retreat and Golden Temple for its divine vibe, and it's the most famous temple for the Sikh community.
- Jaliawala Bagh will take you back in history.
- After a drop at the hotel or airport/railway station - your tour will officially end.
- You will take many wonderful memories along with you.
- Pickup & Drop.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- All sightseeing’s by individual car.
- Transfers: Destination-Hotel-Destination.
- Sight-seeing as per tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver’s allowance.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Charges for early Check-In & late Check-Out at Hotel.
- Rohtang Pass Charges
- Lunch & Snacks.
- Air fare/ train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charges/Rides etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 5% Goods And Services Tax(GST)